Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,302 (Rp 34,226,212) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)