Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,972 (₩3,583,166) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)