Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,138 (₩2,849,888) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)