Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 24% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,382 (₩2,930,982) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)