Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,791 (₩2,417,898) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)