Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,585 (Taka 217,708) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)