Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28896 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,340 (S/. 8,098) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (30 minutes ago)