Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27699 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,282 (S/. 8,238) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)