Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28429 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,887 (S/. 6,636) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)