Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,311 (S/. 4,997) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (44 minutes ago)