Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25239 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,322 (S/. 5,239) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)