Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,210 (CH$1,612,740) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)