Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,398 (S/. 5,388) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)