Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (¥505,648) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)