Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,557 (¥665,354) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)