Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 (¥452,287) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)