Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,084 (78,483 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)