Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,115 (78,299 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)