Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02658 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,848 (69,543 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)