Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02636 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,479 (56,098 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)