Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,226 (元16,566) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)