Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 (C$3,450) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)