Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 (C$3,600) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)