Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 45% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,476 ($4,070) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)