Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,180 (元16,709) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)