Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,990 (₩3,805,467) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)