Cost of living comparison between Changwat Rayong, Thailand and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,732 (66,260 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)