Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,298 (50,557 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)