Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13618 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 31% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,077 (元15,254) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)