Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02552 EUR / THB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,856 (72,716 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)