Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,030 (Mex$ 23,056) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)