Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,454 (Mex$ 31,524) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)