Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,304 (Mex$ 30,026) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)