Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,469 (Mex$ 30,022) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)