Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,500 ($3,819) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)