Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01652 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,424 (Php86,212) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)