Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,774 (R$ 9,542) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)