Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,809 in Catania.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)