Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,233 (R$ 7,717) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)