Cost of living comparison between Cascavel, Brazil and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,015 (R$ 7,470) in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)