Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,262 in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)