Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,278 (COL$4,385,810) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)