Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,242 (COL$4,389,154) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (33 minutes ago)