Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,312 (COL$4,387,551) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)