Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,695 (186,863 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (41 minutes ago)