Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,045 (R$ 7,427) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)