Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27241 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,311 (R$ 8,482) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)