Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,160 (Php74,078) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)