Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,229 (CH$2,418,541) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)