Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,501 (CH$1,844,104) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)