Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00145 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,233 (CH$2,225,436) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)