Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09417 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 123% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €7,259 (Bs 77,083) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)