Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,506 (Bs 71,248) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)