Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 20% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 ($4,255) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)