Cost of living comparison between Caguas, Puerto Rico and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 23% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,830 ($4,085) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)