Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,630 ($3,946) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)