Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00515 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,695 (522,846 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)