Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,093 (723,310 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)