Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,155 (₩2,763,847) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)