Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,733 (3,225,708 Franc) in Bukavu.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)