Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / BIF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,382 (4,284,467 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)