Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,773 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,471 (476,981 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)