Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,125 (₩2,874,456) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)