Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,273 (₩4,235,902) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)