Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,031 (₩3,946,214) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (42 minutes ago)