Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,252 (₩4,273,736) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)