Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,276 (₩4,118,250) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)