Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,328 (₩4,063,626) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)