Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47360 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,075 (8,605 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)