Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45940 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,418 (9,618 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)