Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21454 EUR / RON
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,270 (5,918 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)