Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22256 EUR / RON
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,856 (8,341 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)