Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,259 (R 32,766) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (22 minutes ago)