Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 7% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,568 in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)