Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,308 (﷼ 44,964,486) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)