Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €852 (﷼ 41,948,841) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)