Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,534 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,803 (COL$6,381,453) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)