Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10578 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,542 (kr 33,487) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)