Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10916 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,991 (kr 45,727) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)