Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,659 (1,286,666 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)