Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,253 (1,040,883 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)