Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,726 (﷼ 60,494,405) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)