Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,617 (3,168KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)